This week I’ve been spring cleaning the house so it’s been all gogogo for me and Jamie.
Loving nursery, she got to dress up for World Book Day which made her happier than anything. She has a new best friend who we walk home with every night and she adores her teacher. Everyone who works there tells me how confident she is which really takes a load off my mind.
I’d been a tad worried that she would be as painfully shy, panicky around people and self-concious as I am but she seems to have avoided all of that. She is quite introverted though and seems to prefer her own company or the company of just 1 or 2 rather than lots of people but she’s always been like that.
Her eating habits have never got any better and actually seem to have gotten worse lately and once again I’m running out of ideas to try. Starting tomorrow I’m going to get her to cook with me each night and I’m always going to start a food diary so that I can actually see what she is and isn’t eating. I’ve also been told to get her health visitor to refer us to a ditetician to see if there is any extra help they can give.
The last week or so she’s rather randomly and alarmingly been getting blue lips. Obviously a trip to the doctors ensued because first thought, once I’d made sure it wasn’t just her being cold, was that it was her heart or circulation. Luckily there seems to be no problems and it seems to be happening less often now but it’ still kinda worrying as we’ve no idea what could be causing it. She’s perfectly happy in herself and full of her usual energy so I’m hoping that means it’s nothing too worrying.
Super cute things:
"Scuse me love" Apparently I say this way too often becuase it’s all I ever hear from her whenever we go shopping. It’s adorable.
The words she uses for botty functions. Pinecones and Bubbles. Fpr some reason I find this real cute. Plus it’s nicer to say when we’re out and about and she’s telling me what she needs to do.
Copying every little thing. She’s started to copy things that I do such as morning stretches, sitting the same way as me when we’re reading. Just little things but it’s ever so sweet.
"Aw, she/he/it’s so cute" Said with her hands on her cheeks, and in a sweet voice. Mostly at babies or baby animals.
There is loads more but I’m tired and I can’t think of them at the minute.
This week I’m starting on the garden, hopefully have it nice in time for her birthday. Last year I left it a bit late and they grew after her party so I’m getting in early this year.
We’ve also got Disney-on-Ice later this week - Jamie is ridicliosuly over excited about it and to be honest so am I. We never really managed to do a lot of stuff like this when I was young so I’m kinda re-living my childhood alongside her.
The bestie is coming over Tuesday so that makes me pretty happy.
And there is, as always, essay work to do.
Which reminds me - I passed my re-sit so as long as I pass this last module I should have my degree. Yay me!
I think that that’s it for now. =D.
I swear, one day I shall get better at this whole updating regularly thing.
At least this time it isn’t really my fault - my broadband got cut off due to a lack of paying the bill. I figure virgin media are slilghtly less important than rent, food, other actual essentials, etc,etc.
If I had no TV liscence/Virgin Media bills then I would never ever have any money problems and while it’s not nice to have certain channels or my internet cut off I’m ok with that.
I’m ok with sometimes struggling to pay for non-essentials. At least I can always afford the things me and Jamie need to get by. Money might be tight but she never goes without the important things and i know we’re bloody lucky that that’s the case.
Anyway, updates on the way.
so, since i deleted my other blog obviously the giveaway post was deleted as well
there’s no way for me to recover the urls of the people who had previously reblogged it, so as an apology for that i’ve added a few things
- supernatural seasons 1-8
- cumberbitch shirt (ordered in w/e size u want)
- sherlocked hoodie (“)
- "i don’t understand / i still don’t understand" sherlock shirt (“)
- tardis earrings
- glow-in-the-dark heart necklace
- super long and adorable fake eyelashes w/ rhinestones
- 5kg jar of nutella
- must be following this lovely blogger and me because i’m a douche w/e just do it i’m building an army
- likes count ye
- reblog as many times as you want idgaf annoy ur followers see if i care
- yes i will ship internationally
- no you do not have to pay shipping costs that’s stupid
- yes the winner can choose to have certain things shipped to other people
- yes i will substitute anything you do not want for anything of equal value
- yes that includes the DVDs i will get you a different series if you want
- yes it fucking includes everything don’t ask me
- i will choose using a random generator do not ask me
- the end date for it is april 9th which will clearly be stated at the end of this post but apparently that wasn’t enough for the hundreds of ppl who message me asking “when does it end” so here i’ll say it again apRIL 9TH
and, once again:
- if this post gets 1k notes i’ll write the winner a fic of w/e the fuck they want. anything. i don’t care. u want a sonic x shrek fic i will write the fuck out of it. try me. fucking try me.
- if this post gets 5k notes i’ll add any poster the winner desires
- if it gets 10k notes i’ll add any book (under 25$ incl. shipping)
- if it gets 25k i’ll add the first season of any show (under 30$ incl. shipping)
- if it gets 50k i’ll add a custom painting of anything you want by moi (within reason i mean i can’t paint anything) (but i can paint gay porn) (just a thought) (take it as you wish)
- if it gets 100k i’ll add 2 concert tickets to any show the winner wishes (within reason) - yes this includes any live performance, be it concert, play, etc. if there are none at the time that the winner wants to go to, i’ll keep the offer up until the winner finds something they wish to go to
ends april 9th
because that’s my birthday and i’m hella conceited
Like acually, for the first time ever, being physically sick.
Unsurprisingly she’s not at all happy about it.
Currently we’re cuddled up on the sofa while I try and get her back to sleep.
I feel kinda bad cos she was telling me she had a tummy ache before bed but she tends to say that whenever she doesn’t want to do anything - it’s her go to excuse. I didn’t pay much mind, just tucked her in to bed. Next thing I know she’s screaming. I really do feel awful about it.
Definetly keeping a closewatch for spots, this could be her cousins chicken pox finally making an appearence. Just have to wait and see
So Jamie spent the night in my bed last and I ended up with the oddest wake up call this morning.
"Mummy, get up! I can see you boobie"
Apparently my top had got scrunched up while we were sleeping. So I rearranged it and said good morning.
"But where has your boobies gone?"
She then proceeds to pull my top back down every time I try and cover up. By this point we’re both laughing, in my case mainly because every time she pulls down my top she ends up tickling under my armpit.
Eventually she gets tired of this game and decides it time for us to get up. I disagree, mainly because it’s cold and I always hate get up at first. It’s not until I have my hot chocolate in my hands that I can actually keep my eyes open.
So what does my daughter do?
She climbs out of bed, grabs my hands and proceeds to try and pull me out of bed. She did surprisingly well actually.
But yeah, one of the funnier wake up calls she given me.
So my child totally bribes me with kisses and cuddles.
She’s now very happily snuggled up in my bed with my pillow, my blanket and my cuddly toy.
She was meant to stay in her bed tonight as my back is agony and we have an early start in the morning.
But she gave me a big cuddle and lots of kisses on the cheek and said please.
Sneaky little madam.
Aha, thanks. I like to think so too. I know she certainly knows it. Lol.
I love the fact that my Mum can always find me the cutest socks.
My Little Pony and Disney Fairies make Jamie-Louise a very happy girly.
|Jamie:||(running around all naked butt) Mummy, chase me!|
|Me:||Ok baby (starts chasing her) I'm gonna get that buttbutt|
|Jamie:||(stops, hands on hips, glaring at me) No, don't get the buttbutt. You have your own.|
|Me:||Quite right baby (dying from laughter)|